NWO Urgent Care/Occupational Medicine provides comprehensive care for adult and childhood non-emergency concerns such as sore throats, allergies, and sprains and minor fractures. Our NWO physician’s provide orthopedic on-call coverage for urgent care and occupational health patients. Because accidents, injuries and illnesses often occur when you least expect them, NWO Urgent Care is pleased to offer prompt diagnosis and treatment services for immediate medical needs.
NWO Urgent Care provides comprehensive and compassionate health services for adult and childhood non-emergency concerns, including:
- Sprains and minor fractures – plus orthopedic physicians on-call
- Sore throats, colds and flu
- Sinus Infections
- Upper respiratory infections
- Muscle aches and pains
- Abrasions, cuts, scrapes and wounds that may require stitches
- Difficult or painful urination
- Minor burns
- Insect and animal bites
- Back strain and pain
- Body and muscle aches
- Minor eye injuries, infections and irritations
NWO Urgent Care features an experienced staff of physicians, nurse practitioners, medical assistants/laboratory personnel and X-ray technicians who deliver professional care using state-of-the-art equipment, laboratory and imaging capabilities.
Northwest Ohio Orthopedics and Sports Medicine provides on-call orthopedic coverage. In addition, patient needing advanced care will benefit from rapid, direct access to a local hospital of their choice.
Call today at (419) 427-3030 to schedule your appointment.
Downloadable Patient Forms
- Urgent Care Patient Packet
- Patient Release Information Form
- Release Medical Records Authorization
- Parent Consent Form