For years, NWO has worked closely with hundreds of northwest Ohio employers. Our job is to plan and coordinate health services that will give you peace of mind as an employer, knowing that your employees are working in a safe, comfortable environment. Our healthcare options can be packaged to best fit the needs of your business and employees.
Occupational Medicine Services
Here is a list of many of the occupational health services that we provide. If you have any questions about these services, please contact us.
- Physical exams for new hires to evaluate their physical ability to perform essential job duties
- Department of Transportation (DOT) and respirator clearance physicals
- Pulmonary function and respirator fit testing
- Audiometric testing and tracking
- Preventive medicine physicals
- Drug screening through urine, through hair collection, and breath alcohol testing
- Random drug screening programs
- Certified medical review officer (MRO) services
- Assistance with developing a drug-free workplace program
- Network of physician specialists who deal with return-to-work issues
- Injury treatment and case management
- Design of a safe return-to-work plan following injury
- On-site laboratory and X-Ray
Call today at (419) 427-3030 to schedule your appointment.